Saturday 17 October 2015

Rita Ora


I chose Rita Ora as the 49th person for this blog. Another series of the X factor has started this year as usual. I'm not a big fan of this competition any more, but I still keep watching every week. I especially like to see 'The 6 Chair Challenge' stage. When 6 people are already sitting on these chairs, they look very worried each time another competitor comes on stage. Good news for the new competitor means bad news for the 6 people. For me, watching the 6 people's expressions is more interesting than watching each competitor sing.
Before I researched her on the Internet for this blog, I didn't realise Rita was so young because she looks very confident as a judge on the show. Actually I don't always completely agree with her decisions though.

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained. woven cotton fabric

    ReplyDelete