Thursday 5 September 2013

Nicole Scherzinger

I chose Nicole Scherzinger as the 47th person for this blog. The X Factor has come back again this year! It means that a year has already gone by since I posted 'Gary Barlow' to this blog last time. Time flies so quickly. Recently, apart from the news, I haven't watched TV very much, so I haven't had the chance to be inspired to make any new portraits. When I watched the audition programme, I discovered someone who I missed last year. She is so likable! While I observed her, I realised that her expressions change every second, however this is my favourite expression when she is moved to tears.

1 comment:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. heather grey fabric

    ReplyDelete