Monday 25 June 2012

Gok Wan

 I chose Gok Wan as the 45th person for this blog. I enjoy watching his cooking programme ‘Gok Cook Chinese’ and I really enjoy cooking his recipes.
I always look for the recipes to cook easily and quickly, and preferably those I haven’t eaten before. I think his recipes are exactly what I am looking for. Ma-po tofu with omelet, lamb and cucumber kebabs are very interesting combinations aren’t they?
Some celebrity chefs meals need a little of many kinds of ingredients such as herbs and spices. If you follow these recipes you have to buy all these ingredients just for one meal. After cooking, these leftover ingredients then go off in the fridge. These recipes are much better if you occasionally entertain guests, but they are not for every day meals. It also always takes a long time to cook them even when they advertise that they should only take 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment